Your use of AppGeeks.org
1) You may not use the Website
- in any way that is fraudulent, dishonest, or misleading;
- to send or post any abusive, threatening, vulgar, harassing, or otherwise objectionable content;
- to interfere with any other person’s use of the Website;
- to send or post any unauthorised advertising or promotional materials, or any kind of spam;
- in any way that would be considered a crime, or otherwise opposed to the law and legal rights of the people of any country;
- in any way that violets any patent, trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property and proprietary rights of any party, or to post content that you do not have a right to publish or share under any law or contractual relationships.
2) You may not deploy any automated query program ( such as bots, spiders, or any web crawlers) within our Website, at any time and for any reason. Accessing the content of our Website in any way including, but not limited to scraping, crawling, caching is forbidden. The use of any automated system or software to extract data from the Website for any purposes is prohibited unless you have a written agreement with us that permits you to do so.
1) Our Website and its content (including all articles, images, text, and designs) are owned by us (unless otherwise stated). Therefore this content is protected by copyright, registered and unregistered trademarks, and other intellectual property rights.
2) You may view and display the content of our Website on a computer or other devices connected to the internet, or print a copy of the Website’s content for your own personal and non-commercial use, under the following conditions:
- Any copyright and proprietary notices must be kept intact;
- Any content cannot be copied, reproduced, or in any other way used for commercial purposes;
- If you want to use any of our content, you must first contact us to grant you permission for using that content.
Limitations of liability
1) We are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, or any loss of profits, data, or revenue, which may arise from your use of our Website.
2) We try to ensure that content on our Website is correct and reputable; however, we give no warranty that anything in relation to that content is accurate, complete, or current. We shall not be liable for any reliance, by you or third parties, on any of our content.
3)The Website may contain links to third-party websites. We are in no way liable for any third party websites’ content or activity.
4) The Website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that the material they provide is compliant with applicable laws and codes of practice. We are not liable for any errors or inaccuracies of the advertising and sponsorship material, as well as any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of the same material.
Availability of the website
1) We make no promise that the Website will meet your requirements, nor that the Website will be error-free. If an error occurs, you can report it to us and we will try to correct it as soon as possible.
2) Access to the Website may sometimes be restricted due to maintenance, repairs, or introduction of new services. We will attempt to restore the Website’s access as soon as we reasonably can.
1) For the purposes of this clause, people who are writing the reviews are called ‘Reviewers’.
2) By submitting a review, Reviewers promise that:
- Their review represents their genuine and independent views, and is not written to deliberately damage or improve the reputation of the subject of the review;
- Their review is not paid for by a third party;
- Their review is entirely original and not, completely or partially, copied from another source;
- By providing their review, they grant AppGeeks.org an exclusive and irrevocable licence to host, display, or otherwise use the review for any purpose anywhere in the world.
3) We at AppGeeks.org may, at any time and for whatever reason, remove any content from the Website at our sole discretion.
1) These Terms may be updated for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow for proper operation of the Website. Users will be notified of all changes through an appropriate announcement on the Website. The changes will be effective immediately after the notification. If you do not want to accept the new Terms, you should not continue using the Website. Continuing to use the Website from the day when any changes in these Terms take effect means that you are accepting them in full.
2) Your rights and obligations under these Terms may not be assigned or transferred to any other person.
3) If we decide not to enforce a right that we have against you at a particular time, this does not prevent us from administering that right at another time.
4) We are not liable for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Law and jurisdiction
1) These Terms and any dispute that may arise from or in relation to them are subject to the laws of the United States.
2) We make no promise that any content on the Website is in compliance with any legal regulations outside the United States. Accessing the Website from countries where any of its contents are illegal is prohibited. Therefore,e, accessing the Website from any country outside the United States means that you will be held responsible for compliance with local regulations.