What information we collect
The personally identifiable information we gather from you includes but is not limited to, your name and your email address. However, none of the information will be collected without your explicit consent.
We may collect anonymous, non-personally identifiable data like website visits. This statistics are for internal purposes only and do not contain any personal information, nor can they be used to collect it.
How we use collected information
- Gathered information only serves the purposes which are clearly stated before you are required to provide that information.
- We will only send marketing emails to your email address if you have explicitly signed-up for that service.
- To customize the user experience and make the site easier to use, as well as to produce and publish content most relevant to you.
- To provide feedback for any inquiries that you may have, any surveys or questionnaires.
- To handle complaints or provide operational notices.
Who we share collected information with
- We do not transfer user’s personal information in any way. We never sell or rent gathered information.
- The only circumstances under which your personal information may be disclosed are the following:
- If we are required to do so by law or regulations;
- To protect the rights and property of AppGeeks.org;
- If our records indicate any form of illegal or deceptive activities of which a governmental agency should be made aware;
- If any of your communication conducted on the Website implies possible harm to others.
Security of the collected information
All suitable physical and electronic procedures are set up to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your personal information.
‘Cookies’ are small files placed on your hard drive by a web server. They cannot run programs or pass on viruses to your computer. ‘Cookies’ are uniquely assigned to you, with the sole purpose of providing you with optimal browsing experience.
You will be asked to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers accept cookies automatically, and in order to disable them, you need to modify the settings of your browser. However, disabling ‘cookies’ will significantly affect fully experiencing the features of the Website.
Follow the instructions from the website or mobile browser you are using to disable cookies. The below links describe the processes of both disabling and deleting cookies on your selected browser.